Monday, October 20, 2014

Hello

Scrapbook Layout by Irene Tan using BoBunny Souvenir collection

Today is the day for me to share my monthly BoBunny featured project here with you all. This month, I've created a layout using the fun Souvenir collection.

I wanted this layout to be colorful and fun just like the photograph itself.


Scrapbook Layout by Irene Tan using BoBunny Souvenir collection

I've used the Brocade stencils with some white gesso to create some textured dots on the background. For more colors, I used tons of glimmer sprays by BoBunny.

Scrapbook Layout by Irene Tan using BoBunny Souvenir collection

Recently, I'm so addicted to the new glitter paste by BoBunny! I use it to add a little sparkle to most of my projects. The pearlescent are perfect for painting the wood embellishment on this layout. Love them!

Scrapbook Layout by Irene Tan using BoBunny Souvenir collection

BoBunny supplies:
Patterned Paper: Relax, Getaway, On Board, Navigation/Souvenir
Double Dot: Sugar
Brads: Souvenir
Chipboard: Souvenir
Stamps: Captured, Stitches, Kraft Wood Alphabet Stamp
Petals: Souvenir
Blossoms: Denim Blue Daisy
Wood: That's Life Wood Shapes
Washi Tape: Black & White Patterned 
Pearlescent: Chocolate
Ink Pad: Licorice
Glimmer Spray: Gold, Frost, Bronze, Mint
Glitter Paste: Gold
Stencils: Brocade


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin