Thursday, May 14, 2015

Altered Acrylic Box


Hello everyone! Welcome to Clear Scraps and Stampendous blog hop! It is my turn to share a project featuring both Clear Scraps and Stampendous with you all!

For this project, I've used a clear box by Clear Scraps. I've been sent some stamp sets (Charmed Art, Asian Umbrella, Frantage Flowers) and frantage encrusted jewel kit by Stampendous.


I've used the stamps to stamp some details all around the box using solvent ink.

On the cover of the box, I've used the frantage flowers stamp set to create a bouquet and also add some butterflies using the Asian umbrella stamps. I've colored the stamped images with some markers.

Besides the stamps, I've also used some glass glitter to decorate the cover. On the cover, I've added some acrylic flower layers by Clear Scraps. I've inked them using alcohol ink and added a knob to the center of the flower.


Hope you all like this altered box! Thanks for dropping by and see you soon!


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Maja Design; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Tsukineko; Stamps: Stampendous; Others: Stampendous encrusted jewel kit, Copic markers, Stickles, lace, twine, knob, pearls, metal embellishment, 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How did you do the stamps on the front of the box? Did you stamp directly on the acrylic or did you stamp on some clear scraps and attach it somehow?

barbara macaskill said...

This box is absolutely magnificent!!! I am drooling over it as I type this! I definitely need to get my hands on at least one of these clear boxes because I have ideas running through my head like a herd of wild horses! Thanks for the inspiration!

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

Hi Susan, I stamped directly onto the acrylic box. :)

Janis said...

This is just amazing!!! Wow. LOVE the gorgeous elements. That lace is such an exquisite touch!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin