Monday, January 25, 2016

Vintage Bookmarks


Happy Tuesday! Today, I would like to share with you all some vintage bookmarks which I've created for Chloe. Both Ryan and Chloe started their new school year this January and I would like to create something for them as an encouragement gift.

I've decided to create some bookmarks using the gorgeous Enchanted Harvest collection by BoBunny. I've also used the Falling Leaves stencil to create some design on its background.



Hope you all like these. I think I'm going to create more bookmarks soon!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Cardstock: BoBunny; Pattern Papers: BoBunny; Inks/Paints: BoBunny; Mask/Stencils: BoBunny; Others: BoBunny rub-ons, thread for stencils, eyelets, twine, transparencies, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin